Cerebral App Customer Service

Cerebral App Customer Service. I reported her to everyone at cerebral. Read about their experiences and share your own!

Woman slams therapy app Cerebral, accusing them of
Woman slams therapy app Cerebral, accusing them of from en.semerusatu.com

Read about their experiences and share your own! According to the national institute of mental. If you buy through links on this page, we may earn a small commission.

I Signed Up For The Service On Jan 20.


They currently have a 4.0 star rating (300 reviews) on trust pilot, and most users call out the simplicity of getting started and perhaps most importantly, the confidence of many users in their ability to get the help they need to overcome their anxiety, depression and insomnia. The cerebral app, available on ios and android, is smooth, and any issues are quickly resolved through their customer service team. It was founded in 2020 and has expanded rapidly, so now, it offers services for users in 50 states.

I Emailed Back And Forth With Customer Service To Ask What A Care Counselor Does And I Could Not Get A Straight Answer So I Assumed It Would Be Some Type Of Clinician/ Lcsw That I Would Have Therapy With Instead Of A Psychologist Or Something.


The “care counselor” is someone with no mental health training. Positive reviews cite the compassion of cerebral's providers as the company's strength. We include products we think are useful for our readers.

According To The National Institute Of Mental.


However, we require that you are responsible for what you publish using cerebral. Best of all, cerebral works completely online. Cerebral is predatory which is shameful since they are preying on those looking for therapy to sort things out or have mental issues.

During Signup The App Would Not Verify My Insurance.


Our chief medical officer, david mou, has led our incredible care counselors, prescribers. All around a+ service from this app. Voice your opinion today and hear what 1304 customers have already said.

Bug Fixes And Performance Improvements.


Categories blog my reviews my settings install app help log out log in install app for businesses overview reviews about health & medical mental health mental health service cerebral. Patients who review cerebral on trustpilot give it 4 out of 5 stars. Read about their experiences and share your own!

Comments